• 1x C41 Dip n Dunk processor
• 1x E6 Dip n Dunk processor
• 15 x Multigraph Durst enlargers (BW)
• 1x BW paper processor
• 4x Durst Pictochrom enlargers (colour)
• 5x De Vere 504 enlargers (colour)
• 21x Durst enlargers (colour)
• 2x RA4 paper processors
• 4x BW film processing room
• 1x BW deep tank processing room
• 1x Alternative print darkroom
• 1x Hooded daylight light box
Print Finishing Room
• 1x B0 jet mounter
• 1x Vacuum press A0 mounter
• 2x conventional dry mount press
• 1x B0 Window mount cutter
MA Photojournalism alumnus Jason Larkin is now showing at Flowers Gallery
Jason Larkin Past Perfect
Centred around questions of authenticity and the representation of collective histories, Past Perfect (2008 – 2016), is a new series of photographs by British photographer Jason Larkin, highlighting the visual presentation of war and conflict within public museums around the world.
pic.london is a not-for-profit photo festival that is initiated, led and run by artists and photographers, launching its first edition this autumn.
It aspires to support emerging artists and engage the public in thinking about photography.
Fun, accessible, and intellectually inspiring.
1st Opening Thursday 26th October at Gallery SO
This exhibition seeks to explore the scope and scale of visual intrusion in our everyday lives through photographic and mixed media work from emerging artists.
We live in a society that has a CCTV camera on every street corner and a camera-phone in every pocket. Yet intrusion can be as overt as unwanted snapshots […]